Monday, March 07, 2011

NASCAR





This weekend was wonderful! We went down to Vegas and met up with Karen and Rob for the races. We all had a blast! We went out to eat a couple times to some buffets. One night to Sam's Town for seafood buffet night and one night to Palace Station. The food was amazing at Palace Station. We will be going back! We had little Owen, Sam's cousin, with us too. When we were in line for the buffet he pat my tummy and said "you have a baby in your tummy. This is how a tummy feels when there is a baby in there." Well... I don't have any big news I am announcing other than I will be hitting the gym and starting a diet this week :) Aww the truthfulness of children. We went to both the Saturday and the Sunday NASCAR races. They were SOO fun! We had great seats where we could see the whole track. I didn't really know if I could get into watching NASCAR with the cars just going fast and turning left and all but it is really starting to grow on me. I guess I am starting to turn a little redneck. I'm ok with that because Sam loves going and I love seeing him so happy. It is also VERY fun to watch him with his mom. He loves her so much and totally takes care of her the best he can when we are with her. I am glad we were able to spend some time with her. It was a GREAT weekend. Well that's about it for today. I will fill you all in more soon.

No comments:

 
footer