Saturday, April 09, 2011

I like you teeth

So Sam and I went to a sealing today of some good friends in our ward. While waiting for them to come out of the temple I saw some pretty Snap Dragon flowers. I told Sam that they were my favorite flower when I was a kid. I used to spend HOURS playing with them pretending that they were people or animals talking to me. I told Sam I could make these flowers talk and since he had never seen them EVER in his life (which I think is so surprising) I told him I would show him. He got really close and I didn't understand why until after I opened and closed the flower. He said that he got close because he thought they were really going to make noise/talk. We opened up one of them and it looked like it had teeth. We got the brilliant idea to make a movie out of them talking. Here it is :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you two are dorks!!!!

 
footer