Thursday, January 26, 2012

Well, for the past 15 months I have been going to school at Paul Mitchell the School St George. It has been wonderful! The school has what they call a "Be Nice Culture" that is the best thing ever. It encourages everyone to be happy and energetic and loving and everything else I love. I totally fit in. I was able to work really hard and have a ton of fun! Today I graduated and I am kinda sad. I am going to miss it. I made a lot of great lifelong friends. I learned from being there that I have a love for teaching. So as much as I am going to miss the school, I am going to use this next year to learn as much as I can to be prepared to be a teacher there someday. I can't wait! I am going to start working at a salon called Lunatic Fringe. It is a great salon here in St George. I am going to be an assistant for the next couple months as I build up my clientele. The salon is great because it emphasizes education. I will get to have trainings all the time and I will get to be involved with fashion shows and photo shoots. It will be SO fun. I can't believe I will be paid to hang out with friends and play with their hair. BEST JOB EVER! I am so blessed that Sam let me go to school and have the time of my life. He is so great and has supported me the whole way. Life is great. We are loving St George! We are going to be here for a long time.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

congrats on graduating! how exciting to be moving on to the next stage in your career!! i love your dress... you look fantastic!!

Steph said...

I am so happy for you that you graduated and that everything worked out so well... and I am ESPECIALLY glad that you will be in StG for a long time!!

xoxo

 
footer