Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dan


I am the youngest in my family by 5 years. When I was at home with my parents everyone moved out of the house so I spent the past 10 years practically as an only child. Last January I had the chance to move in with my brother Dan and his family. Before I moved in, I had kind of been in a slight depression. But I now feel that I am back to my normal happy self because of them and their love that they show for me. My brother Dan is an amazing guy. He is one of those people that knows how to make you feel special. He loves to call and tell funny random stories that just make your day. He remembers the little things and will call just to tell you he was thinking about you. He is an amazing father to his children and a fabulous husband to his wife. I look up to him so much! There are not many things that I have that I can give to him so I made him this video of his beautiful children. I love being able to have my brother in my life. I love you, Dan!!!

3 comments:

Dan and Leslie said...

Lizzie you are so sweet (yes I said lizzie:) You are too nice to me! I am excited to see the video you made. Because of your internet speed you may have to wait until you come back to download it but I am sure it is very very nice:) I love you! Can't wait till you get back!

Gramma Rosie said...

That is so darling! How nice of you to create this for Dan for his birthday. Love you! See you soon!

Amber said...

Hey Lizzy!! I am so excited that you have a blog:) Itlooks like you are having so much fun!! so what's the deal... Are you engaged to this romantic man or what??

 
footer