Tuesday, July 07, 2009

My exciting life!

Sam and I after our swim at the Marriott
Right after I picked him up at the airport... the lights made our heads look weird
Fireworks from St John
Girls' Night out at Amigos

Wow there has been so much that has happened since the last time i blogged. My roommates and I have decided to start planning out the activities for the week at the beginning of the week. We are starting to do a lot of things. We went out dancing one night and had a very drunk lesbian hitting on us. We enjoyed the 4th of July on a yacht in a harbor as we watched the fireworks going on on the next island over. I had a lady come into my store at work that bought the shoes off my feel. she really liked them so she gave me $23 for them with exchange for her flip flops. She came back in maybe 2 minutes after walking out  and said that she "couldn't walk in them outside so she had to trade them back." Her husband was not very happy so my guess is that he got mad and made her give them back. so crazy! I guess the most exciting news in my life right now is that a guy from my singles ward in New Mexico decided that he would fly out to St Thomas to spend time with me. He got here last night. I picked him up at the airport and was waiting with a shell necklace to give him. I took him straight to the Marriott to go swimming in the beach and in the pool. We had a great time just talking and swimming and getting to know each other again. After we came back to the house and made no bake cookies and watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. After the movie we talked til 4 AM and decided to have scripture study in Spanish. when we finished the sun was starting to come up and he gave me a kiss. Oh yes... just for you folks am I giving the juicy details. he then told me that he had something for me in his bag. it was 3 fake flowers that smelled like his cologne. he brought that to me due to the inside joke that the song Lucky by jason mraz is our song. Listen to the song and you will get the joke. He is an amazing guy and we are having so much fun together. It is totally natural between us and we just get along great. We fell asleep for about 2 hours and now we are off on our first adventure.... jet skiing on the ocean! SWEET! I will continue documenting this for all of you interested :) I love you guys! Have a great day cuz i know that i will.

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Wow!! It sounds like you really are "lucky" to have Sam visiting you. Thanks for the juicy details. I'm sure the only reason he kissed you is because I told him to give you a kiss from his mother. You won't know if he really likes you unless he kisses you again sometime on the trip. I hope you aren't too tired to operate a jet ski today. It sounds like you are trying to pack as much as possible into the time he is there. BTW, the two of you look amazing together. I can hardly wait for the next update. Take lots of pictures!! Love you!

Unknown said...

cant wait to hear more about this boy! he is a hotty!! :)

he is staying at that marriott?? I heard that hotel there is amazing!! you could have asked me for my discount.

Carrie Allen said...

Ooo-la-la!!

 
footer