Friday, May 22, 2009

Sick day






I was so ready to go to work and sport my new du but when i was in the shower i started getting super light headed and i thought that i was going to throw up. i got out as soon as i could and went to my room. i walked past my roommates and they told me how yellow my face was. I don't know what is wrong but i just can't stand for very long with out feeling light headed and shaky. So i took the day off of work. I slept midnight to 8am then showered and slept from 9 to noon. i woke up for a little bit then fell back to sleep from 1 to 4 and finally got up to eat. We are thinking that my body is just in shock from my sunburn. Lucky for me there were no ships that were in harbor so it was way slow at work and they didn't need me. So tonight I am having a movie night with myself. We had been planning all week to go to salsa dancing night at a local club but i don't think that would be the best place for me in my condition. Hopefully I will be able to work tomorrow. Being sick is no fun.
So I decided that i would post more pictures from our fun day so i can realize that being sick is totally worth it because it was so fun!

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

I hope you're not getting something from the mosquito bites. Get better!

Lizzie said...

i was wondering if it was from the bites as well but then this morning i was trying to see if i was still sick and i was fine until i started putting on the aloe. i think that the pain from the burn is just so bad that is why i feel like throwing up. fun times. so i am staying home from work for one more day.

 
footer