Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Team Building"

The After pic...it was supposed to be last but i don't know how to change it around. Yay for still being new to blogging. Notice the crazy lines...The Before pic with my roomie Alyse
My friend the Iguana
The beach with St John's in the distance
Having way too much fun! 

So our boss decided last night at around 10:30pm that us interns needed a team building activity at Sapphire Beach today. He got us all out of work and we left for the beach instead of work today. There weren't any ships in port so it made for a slow day anyways. We got there and as i was walking to the beach i guess i dropped my sunscreen and all the other girls had was tanning oil. so i lathered up and layed out. we were there for a about 4 hours. it was a blast! We played football, some went swimming and some got their hair braided. I officially look like a tourist. it hurt SUPER bad for them to put it in but at least they will last a while. We had a great time and mad friends with an Iguana. he was super big! After we left the beach I was already in pain from the burn. when we got home we saw the damage. HAHA I hope this will be my last burn of the summer. We will see I guess. 
Tonight I made Hawaiian chicken and we are now enjoying it and watching so you think you can dance. I love my life!

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Team building looks more like tan building. But in your case, it was burn building. Yikes! Good luck sleeping or trying to wear clothes for the next few days. How long do you think your braids will last? I'm glad you are having so much fun. What a fun summer job!

Unknown said...

ok that igauna is HUGE!! wow! your suit is so cute! you have the perfect body!!

oh and OUCH for your sunburn! that looks SOO painful!!

Steph said...

Oh MY GOSH! That hurts me just looking at your sunburn!!!!!! Ouch!!!!!!!! Get some aloe vera girl. It always helps me......

So glad you are having fun!!! Awesome times!! You rock!!

Scott Halle said...

OUch! OUch Ouch! Ouch Ouch Ouch! OUCH! OUCH! I'm hurting here for you! IT looks really painful! Sorry!

 
footer