Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vagisil

Alright...So i bet you are all nervous by that title... don't worry, it is not as bad as you think. My mosquito bites have been driving me crazy and I am officially poor and have no money to go and buy stuff to take care of them. I was looking through my toiletries and I found an old tube of Vagisil. On the tube it states that it is an anti itch cream. PERFECT!! Just what I need. It is a bit unconventional but I thought that I would try it seeing that it is my only hope. guess what? It totally helps!!! I felt so silly carrying around a tube of Vagisil in my purse all day but at least I wasn't in pain. my purse is kinda small and today it seemed to have many things inside it today so it wouldn't close completely. On my lunch break i was walking to the warehouse to pick up my can of tuna fish and crackers. i was almost there when a VERY good looking guy asked me if i was one of the other intern's friends. i talked with him for a little while then i looked down and noticed that the Vagisil was on the top of my purse and completely visible. SO embarrassing. what a great way to make a good first impression. I think he totally wants me now. Moral of the story.... Use Vagisil for mosquito bites only if you have a large purse and if not leave it at the house... or just save and emergency fund to buy normal anti itch cream.

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Oh Lizzie! I am laughing SO HARD! You crack me up!! I'm glad it works. They even look smaller. Maybe you just discovered a new use of Vagisil. Their sales will skyrocket! Hilarious!

Morgan said...

Hahahahaha I can't quit laughing!

 
footer