Sunday, November 20, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!! November 21, 2005 At sea

November 20, 2005 12:00am At Sea
Well I don’t quite understand the blog site and my computer but I don’t think that it is compatible all the time. I write my blogs and some days they show up and some days they don’t. Sorry that you haven’t received a blog for the past couple of days. I have sent them I promise. Today was the best at sea day that we have had. The movement of the ship doesn’t get to me anymore. For the first time since we got on the ship it was sunny enough to lay out by the pool. We got on our swimsuits and put on tanning oil, and for about 20 minutes we had sun. It was great! I really felt like I was cruising. Other than tan we went shopping and I didn’t buy anything. But I will say there is some great jewelry on board. It is not a good idea to put such great jewelry shops so close to me. They are practically in my house if you think about it. When I am at such close quarters with the jewelry, $500 starts to seem like a small price to pay for a cute ring. I mean, it used to be $950 so it is a good deal, right? To make things worse, tomorrow there is going to be a big sale on all of the sapphire jewelry. I will restrain myself, don’t worry. After the shopping, we ate second breakfast or first lunch something like that. Then I did something that mom, you had better make sure that you are sitting down for this, I did my laundry. Yeah, weird, I know. I am on vacation and I am doing laundry. When you are with two other girls for 10 days and no one is doing laundry, your room starts to stink. Our room steward does the best he can, but the clothes are still in the room. So Sally and I did our laundry and it made a big difference. I got dragged to a show tonight. I just didn’t think that it was going to be my cup of tea. The performer was doing a tribute to Nat King Cole. I know that doesn’t sound like something that I would enjoy. But I went and it was incredible. He did all my favorites. His second song he sang was Orange Colored Sky. It was funny because he is from England and he pronounced it as “Arange colored sky”. it made me laugh but he was really good. I went and hopped in the hot tub after and it was SO hot. I was in for less than 5 minutes and I had to get out. I felt like I was getting fried. The man that I talked to about the church a while a go was in there and we had a fun time talking again. This time we talked about picking the right husband, goal setting, how to cut a business card so that in fits around your head and other important things. He was a really nice guy. When he went to bed I hopped into the pool. It was so fun to play in the pool with the ship moving because it made it feel like I was in the ocean. Heather and Susan came and talked to me while I was in there and they told me that one of our waiter friends was going to get us some ice cream. It was some great cookies and cream. What a nice guy. Now I am about to go to bed but I was sitting here thinking about my old mom. The only thing that I can give you for your birthday right now is a blog. I hope you like it because it is the best I can do right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU!!! I hope that it is everything that you were hoping that it would be. Aren’t you glad that you don’t look 50. You are so beautiful and wonderful! Thanks for being the best mom in the world! Tomorrow is Bermuta and I will write you tomorrow to let you know how it goes. Love you!!

No comments:

 
footer