Saturday, November 19, 2005

November 19th, 2005 at sea

so it is another day at sea and lucky for us the waves have calmed down a bit. all we do on days at sea is sit around because the pools are closed due to the waves. there is starting to be a little bit of tension around the cabins. luckily for now i am not involved. i think it is just the close quarters. it will all work out though. i still love it out here. today we have another fun show to go to so that will be fun. and i think tomorrow night is another kareoke night. i hope i make it to the finals. i am going to sing Cabaret next time. hopefully it will be a better track than route 66 was. well i am off to the arcade. i am feeling some air hockey coming on. i am halfway through my cruise and i am already over my spending limit. so sorry everyone...no suvineers this trip. better luck next time! i love you all!! and keep commenting on my blogs i love it and look forward to it everyday. they really help me get through these at sea days. one more to go until we reach Bermuta! hey mom, are you counting down the days to the big 50? i am! i wish i was going to be there to celebrate with you! hey if any of you have time could you fill me in on all my shows? who has been fired, kicked off, and let go? give me the dirt! i love you!

No comments:

 
footer