Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November 14, 2005 At sea

November 14, 2005 11:40pm Spain
Today was an ‘at sea’ day which means we were on the boat all day. It was so great. I slept til noon and got up and took a shower. I just relaxed all day. Sally has Sheri Dew’s new book and she let me start reading it. It is really good. It was nice because as I read I used my ipod and my view as I read was great. The sea was all around me and there were clouds in the blue sky. Around six this evening we passed through the strait of Gibralter. I had both Morocco and Spain in view at the same time. The sky was cloud as we were coming up on it then the sky opened up just as we were going through. Morocco looked so beautiful with sun gleaming off of it. Also at the same time there was a large double rainbow that went around the ship. I took so many pictures. Tonight was our first formal night. It was so fun to dress up with everyone and go out to a beautiful dinner. After the dinner we went to Broadway Showcase. The performers did the lullaby of broadway, Phantom, Oklahoma, Sunset Boulevard, Cabaret, and a Gershwin tribute. I sure do love this place!! The only downside is that there is too much good food and the ship that rocks like crazy to try and get you to lose the food you are eating. Right now I am just watching a movie in my room and relaxing. Tomorrow will probably be a big day.
Thanks for writing me! Steph, how did your dinner go? Oh and by the way, could you e-mail me your home address asap? Thanks! Mom, it sounds like the room is coming along. That is great! And I am not surprised that you are so busy at work. It is nothing new. I love you tons talk to you soon!

No comments:

 
footer