Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November 16th cont...

November 16th, 2005 At Sea
We had another BINGO day today. They only play on at sea days. I am not allowed to play because I am underage. So sally buys the tickets and I help her on her cards. We never get very good cards it seems like. But Michael on the other hand did very well. In one game we all knew that he was only one away from BINGO so we were all rooting for that number. All of a sudden they called it and all five of us shouted BINGO so loud! We were so excited! He won $150! It was great for Sally because right before he won it she asked him that if he won if he would share the money with her. I wish I were in that cut. Tonight you would be proud of me family. We sat down to a friendly game of Balderdash and it took me back to our family night days when I would NEVER win or when you would let me win so that I would keep playing with you guys. Well this evening I kicked their butts!!! It was great! We had a great time playing. Before we played the game I went to a show. It was a one person show, a lady performer. She sang a whole bunch of songs from big band to broadway. She has my dream job and my dream voice. She was so great. I could have listened to her all night. She did all love songs. A lot of her songs were ones that I have performed or wanted to perform except for she could hit the high notes perfectly. She was so good! At one part though she was singing LOVE like Natalie Cole when she had the audience help her out by singing the sentences after she sang the letters. Of course I sang really loud because I love that song and because the old people were scared to sing along. After I sang the cute little couple sitting next to us that we had become friends with leaned over to me and said that I had such a beautiful voice. It was so sweet of them. When Heather and I were done watching her we met up with everyone else who were watching The Bourne Supremacy on the big screen outside. After that was over we played our game. Tomorrow night is the first round of Princess Pop Star. Sally says that I have to go and try out. I think it will be fun. I know a lot of old people songs. I think they will like me. I will let you know how it goes. I guess if you win you get a whole bunch of stuff. I like stuff! that’s perfect for me! Love you!

No comments:

 
footer